Metro One LPSG is a rapidly growing company with state-of-the-art infrastructure and we are looking to hire a qualified Security Officer to work at numerous retail stores throughout Cincinnati Ohio. We are a national company with 27 talent centers throughout the country. Retired Sheriff or military experience preferred.
While working for Metro One, you will be given the opportunity to exercise your mind for business in an environment that values advancement. Salary $15 per hour.
Security Officer Benefits:
Health, Dental, Vision offered.
Opportunity for advancement and growth.
Company paid uniforms. (Suit & Tie provided)
Extensive training program.
Security Officer Qualifications/Requirements:
· Must have a flexible schedule
· Must have up to date identification in order to complete an I-9 form.
· Must be able to work a standing post for 8 hour shifts or longer.
· Ability to interact with the public in a direct and professional manner, strong interpersonal skills.
· Must be willing to participate in the company's pre-employment screening process and continuously meet the any applicable State, County and Municipal requirements for Armed Security Officers
Security Officer Responsibilities:
· Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a professional manner.
· Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or vehicle.
· Since there’s no previous experience required, cashiers and bank tellers often excel in this role.
If you meet the above requirements for our Security Officer position, please apply today.
Metro One LPSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to embrace diversity.
If you meet the minimum requirements for our Logistics Loss Prevention Officer / Security Officer position, please apply today!